Each one of your articles must have a unique URL, and there are two ways to tell the Umano player about it.
1) Include a canonical link tag in your HTML header
<link rel="canonical" href="unique article URL">
2) Include an additional attribute to the parent div:
data-canonical="unique article URL"
You can customize the player appearance in a few ways.
1) Update the player size by specifing a style on the parent div. Keep in mind that the minimum dimensions of the player are 140px by 40px.
style="width: 400px; height: 50px;"
2) Animate the player as it gets added to the page by adding an additional attribute to the parent div:
3) Float the player at the bottom of your page by adding an additional attribute to the parent div:
▪ The mininum size of code downloaded to your site is less than 6K. An additional 43K are only downloaded if your article has been Umanofied.
▪ Our player is optimized to work on all modern HTML5 browsers, but it will also fallback to using Flash for older browsers.